Tech For Troops Project likes OLD computers.
We like really old computers. Even older than the one above.
- If your computer has yellowed, we want it.
- If it’s enormous, we love it.
- If your grown children ask “What is it?”, to us it’s perfectly matured.
- If it has holes the size of a golf ball, we think that’s a hole in one.
- If it doesn’t work, or you don’t remember if it ever worked, no worries – we want it.
- If your friends suggest it would be a great boat anchor, please don’t…
Here’s why we want really old computers:
- Some of the parts are rare and in demand. We sell them to rabid collectors.
- Some of the materials are highly valued by recyclers. This helps us pay veterans to train with us.
- Most fun of all, we make some of the unusual parts into art, fashionably referred to as “upcycling.”
So DON’T throw away your old computer. Instead, here’s how to get a tax deduction and help veterans.
Do you have closets full of old company computers? Excellent. Here’s more about the corporate computer equipment to recycle.
Thank you for your continued support!